Interactive: Woodward Avenue nightlife
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Detroit police arrest 30 in response to believed gang activity on east side
- Lions waive safety DeJon Gomes in injury-related agreement
- Suspect killed during bank shootout unidentified; second suspect on run
- Witnesses to fatal attack on jogger describe dogs as 'hanging from him'
- Michigan State vs. Jacksonville State live tweets: Lippett scores second TD
- Four-star defensive lineman Darian Roseboro picks Michigan
- Devin Gardner won't last as Michigan's starting QB if turnovers don't stop
- Friday's Tigers-White Sox: Lineups and live tweets
- Wojo's pigskin picks: Michigan State wants no part of Michigan's stunning upset history
- With cuts due Saturday, Josh Katzenstein predicts Lions' 53-man roster
- Lions' Ndamukong Suh won't be fined for hit on Chad Henne, NFL says
- Lions' Kellen Moore makes his case, defense shines in shutout of Bills
$109,9993 bedroom ranch....... too much to mention!Real Living Kee RealtyCarol Lukity586-634-3933$109,999.00 in St. Clair Shores with Lakeshore schools! 3 Bedroom ranch with partially finished basement with half bath, bedroom & bar. Updates including: Roof, pavers in rear, Vinyl Windows, Oak kitchen with hardwood floors, doorwall to deck, new carpet, privacy fenced yard, 2 1/2 car garage w/remote. Too much to mention! Call Carol at: 586-634-3933 to view.
$450IDEAL FOR SENIORS!517-219-3744Detroit W-Move in Special! Beautiful 1 bedroom apt, c/a & heat. Stove, Refrigerator, Seniors & SSI welcome. Section 8 OK! $450/mo. 517-219-3744
$775,0004 Bedrooms • 5 Bathrooms • 1 Half Baths • 3,864 Sq. FeetReal Estate OneRobert Weltman248-408-5171A beautiful home built in 2000 on a DOUBLE LOT. Filled with character, boasting a large covered front porch, newer granite kitchen and stainless steel appliances. See all of the amenities...
$1,000,000.00MULTI-INCOME PROPERTIES248-788-0762• 2 - four family flats (2 BR each) • 1 - duplex w/2BR each • 3 - single family homes (1=4 BR, 2=3BR) • 1 - sixteen unit apartment bldg. • 1- 9000 sq. ft. Hall (2 floors 4500 sq. ft. each, full kitchen, steel rafters, 4 bathrooms) • 1-four bedroom single family home (Oakland County) $1,000,000.00 or best offer: Cash Only: Serious buyers only 248.788.0762
$795 to $1,2301-3 bedroom apartments & townhomes.Leasing Agent(248)643-6644A generous variety of apartment and townhouse floor plans with up to 1,800 square feet of living space. All homes feature luxury lifestyle appointments such as gourmet kitchens with frost-free refrigerators and dishwashers, ceramic tiled baths, large closets, window treatments, private patios/balconies, air-conditioning, individual alarm systems and available covered parking.
$169,000This is a Beautiful Turn Key PropertySTATEWIDE RE OF CURTISVICKI Bender989-280-6026Turn key home. 3 br. 1.5 bath. Great family retreat, sandy beach dock included. Great area in the U.P., secluded area with great fishing & swimming $169,000. State Wide Real Estate of Curtis Call Vicki 989.280.6026
$398,000Six Acres Of Sandy Shoreline Wooded SettingSTATEWIDE REAL ESTATEVICKI BENDER989-280-6026Executive Home on South Manistique Lake - Gated drive, 3 bedrooms and bath with 2 lower-level guests bedrooms and bath with sauna. Stone fireplace, wrap around decking, extra heated garage. State Wide Real Estate of Curtis Call Vicki 989-280-6026
$596-$700DETROIT EAST586-604-0164DETROIT EAST.-2-3 Bedrooms, Hardwood Floors. Section 8 Welcomed. $595-$700.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.