Interactive: Auto manufacturing south of the equator
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Officials: Kilpatrick got flight passes via friend
- The time is now for Red Wings; goalie Jimmy Howard could hold key
- Lions newest RB Reggie Bush ready to work, 'win championships'
- Lions need Ndamukong Suh, Nick Fairley at front of line as leaders
- Groundbreaking procedure at U-M hospital saves baby's life
- Tigers may have no choice but to send down Alex Avila
- Tigers sweep Indians in wet, wacky series' finale
- Tigers survive downpour to sweep Indians
- Pistons' coach search moves ahead with Maurice Cheeks interview
- Census: Detroit population loss slows, some suburbs see growth
- 4,000 missing without trace in Mich.; anguished families keep searching
- Big plans are in the works for a tiny Capitol Park in downtown Detroit
Jobs Across Michigan
More from The Detroit News
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.