Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'Pie Guys' by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Red Wings follow the plan and steal Game 1 from Bruins
- Schedule could prevent Tigers from attracting 3 million fans
- FBI investigating potential bomb threat on Delta flight from Detroit to Denver
- Brady Hoke: Michigan has shown great chemistry during offseason
- Former Piston Adrian Dantley calls Isiah Thomas 'con man' in radio interview
- Red Wings goalie Jimmy Howard lives up to Mike Babcock's boast
- Drew Smyly, Tigers bullpen fare poorly in ugly loss to Angels
- 3 dead, 1 hurt in Michigan motorbike crash
- Royal Oak pushes land plans along I-696
- 7 potential alternativesto summer flashy films
- Fiat Chrysler to build 3 Jeep models in China
- Bling King: 2015 Cadillac Escalade
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘Pie Guys’ by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
Two local musicians think they have an answer to their economic dilemma: play for love, bake pie for profit. They have begun to be referred to around town, with heartfelt affection, as The Pie Guys.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.