Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'Pie Guys' by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- 'Disgusted' Tom Izzo calls out MSU students: Celebrate with class
- Matt Kemp? Shin-Soo Choo? No one seemingly out of reach for Tigers
- Tigers' Austin Jackson among top trade targets at winter meetings
- Rangers manager: Prince Fielder will get days off, Tigers got 'leader' in Ian Kinsler
- Omar Vizquel soon will meet with new Tigers 3B Nick Castellanos
- WCSX personality Ken Calvert to retire
- Treasury sells final stake in GM
- Michigan State's victory over Ohio State redefines program
- Police offer $20K reward for information about MSU disturbances
- Cheerleader lawsuit could quiet Internet
- Michigan State defensive coordinator Pat Narduzzi to interview for UConn coaching job
- Monday breakdown: Weak Ravens could be just the tonic to make Lions feel better
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘Pie Guys’ by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
Two local musicians think they have an answer to their economic dilemma: play for love, bake pie for profit. They have begun to be referred to around town, with heartfelt affection, as The Pie Guys.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.