Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'Pie Guys' by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- First Ford 2015 Mustang rolls off line in Flat Rock
- John Niyo: All of a sudden, stars aren't aligning for the Tigers
- David Price's 'worst game I've ever had' drops Tigers 2.5 games behind Royals
- Sept. 1, 2007: The day the Big House shuddered
- Michigan officials say flooded freeways may become more common
- In Jerry Lumpe, Tigers great Al Kaline remembers fondly a great teammate, great friend
- Rams coach Jeff Fisher blasts ESPN's reporting on Michael Sam's 'showering habits'
- Battle of the Three-bangers: '14 Ford Fiesta vs. '95 Geo Metro
- Shooting by girl with Uzi causes uproar
- Tigers' Joe Nathan channels his inner Jimmy Kimmel, reads some mean tweets
- Small contractors make big gains working on Detroit's M-1 Rail project
- Mark Schauer joins the war on women
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘Pie Guys’ by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
Two local musicians think they have an answer to their economic dilemma: play for love, bake pie for profit. They have begun to be referred to around town, with heartfelt affection, as The Pie Guys.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.