Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'Pie Guys' by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Feds' photos reveal Bobby Ferguson's private world
- Detroit cop accused of raping woman in her home after she called 911
- Tigers GM Dave Dombrowski on the prowl for Andy Dirks' replacement
- Report: Grandville High hockey player dies in sleep hours before semifinal
- In photos: Lions free agents, and their chances of staying
- Lions bring back five players, including receivers Kris Durham, Jeremy Ross
- Blaze burns through Heidelberg Project's 'Party Animal House'
- Report: Lions DT Ndamukong Suh hires agent
- Shinola unveils downtown clocks as gift to Detroit
- Suspects arraigned in CVS security guard slaying
- Michigan boy who didn't want to celebrate birthday gets big surprise
- Nicklas Lidstrom's grace a reminder of how it once was in Hockeytown
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘Pie Guys’ by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
Two local musicians think they have an answer to their economic dilemma: play for love, bake pie for profit. They have begun to be referred to around town, with heartfelt affection, as The Pie Guys.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.