Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'Pie Guys' by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Tigers release shortstop Alex Gonzalez, promote Danny Worth from Toledo
- Column: U-M race fight riles Gratz
- Red Wings set their sights on maintaining discipline for Game 2 against feisty Bruins
- Michigan adds recruit Muhammad Ali Abdur-Rahkman to 2014 class
- Dan Dierdorf and Jim Brandstatter weigh in on their history at Michigan
- Kansas speech by Michelle Obama draws complaints
- Max Scherzer keeps cool as Tigers snap skid in Angels series
- Wayne County's tenuous fiscal position puts control of future at stake
- Why do you care how much money Matthew Stafford makes?
- Bruins' Milan Lucic sorry for dirty play to Wings' Danny DeKeyser, fined $5K
- Michigan State hopes for same old results from new defense
- Subaru awaits Toyota U.S. plant decision as it lifts output
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘Pie Guys’ by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
Two local musicians think they have an answer to their economic dilemma: play for love, bake pie for profit. They have begun to be referred to around town, with heartfelt affection, as The Pie Guys.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.