Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'Pie Guys' by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Final demolition of Brewster-Douglass complex starts Monday
- Michigan's Jordan Morgan shows champion's resolve on rewarding night
- Tigers need smarts to balance speed; six-spot seems to suit Austin Jackson
- Senior moment: Inspired Jordan Morgan leads Michigan in home finale
- Obama wobbles again on Israel
- Brad Ausmus will give Tigers rookie Nick Castellanos time to grow
- Guyton after Heidelberg fire: 'We're going to be all right'
- Search resumes for missing Malaysian jetliner
- Is Legwand-centered line with Franzen, Nyquist answer to Wings' offensive woes?
- Spartans finally adding some punch to their preseason promise
- Michigan players revel in the net gain of their Big Ten title experience
- Editorial: Politics drives serial Obamacare delays
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘Pie Guys’ by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
Two local musicians think they have an answer to their economic dilemma: play for love, bake pie for profit. They have begun to be referred to around town, with heartfelt affection, as The Pie Guys.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.