Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'Pie Guys' by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Does DPS leader's writing send wrong message?
- Relative of Jalen Rose arrested in Farmington Hills, wanted on 36-year-old Texas shooting charge
- U.S. foresees gas-powered vehicles dominating through 2040
- Red Wings stop stressing, put an end to slide
- What are Detroit's most valuable pieces at the DIA? Christie's lists them
- Four-star safety Montae Nicholson commits to Michigan State
- Man makes holiday video dancing through downtown Detroit streets
- Michigan QB Shane Morris working with starters as Devin Gardner rests
- Walled Lake man killed in neighbors' dispute over dog
- Wagon wars: Subaru Impreza vs. BMW 328xi
- Conspiracy charges dropped against Detroit contractor Bobby Ferguson
- Lions' Calvin Johnson focused on fixing 'physical errors'
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘Pie Guys’ by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
Two local musicians think they have an answer to their economic dilemma: play for love, bake pie for profit. They have begun to be referred to around town, with heartfelt affection, as The Pie Guys.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.