Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'Pie Guys' by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Does DPS leader's writing send wrong message?
- Relative of Jalen Rose arrested in Farmington Hills, wanted on 36-year-old Texas shooting charge
- U.S. foresees gas-powered vehicles dominating through 2040
- Thursday's NFL roundup: Giants lose Victor Cruz to knee surgery ahead of game against Lions
- Catching, curiosity shape Brad Ausmus' chops as new Tigers manager
- Lions holding QB Matthew Stafford accountable
- Michigan commitment Jabrill Peppers sets sights on more titles, Charles Woodson's No. 2
- Stars deliver much-needed win for Red Wings
- Maurice Cheeks' adaptability helps Pistons turn corner
- Review: 'Saving Mr. Banks' offers more sugar than medicine
- Four-star Montae Nicholson an early Christmas present for Michigan State
- Matthew Stafford made an impression at Mannings' QB camp
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘Pie Guys’ by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
Two local musicians think they have an answer to their economic dilemma: play for love, bake pie for profit. They have begun to be referred to around town, with heartfelt affection, as The Pie Guys.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.