Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'Pie Guys' by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Agent: Doctor accused of Medicare fraud planned to buy $3M castle
- Tigers notch a big victory; Rick Porcello swears to it
- What will new era in college football mean for Spartans, Wolverines?
- GM's new manufacturing strategy helps Tennessee town rebound
- Michigan needs to follow Michigan State's lead, and embrace defense
- Report: Lions seeking help at secondary through trade
- 120K still without power after storms hit Metro Detroit
- GM to build Cadillac SRX at Spring Hill plant in Tennessee
- Land proposes cutting 75 percent of federal gas tax
- Tigers closer Joe Nathan returns to fans' good graces by slamming door on Yankees
- Detroit offered $4B loan if it uses DIA art as collateral
- 19 Michigan schools getting $114M in federal aid to boost achievement
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘Pie Guys’ by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
Two local musicians think they have an answer to their economic dilemma: play for love, bake pie for profit. They have begun to be referred to around town, with heartfelt affection, as The Pie Guys.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.