Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'Pie Guys' by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Lacey's rock at MSU painted over but with inspiring message
- Credit union suit: Cushingberry stripped foreclosed home
- Rick Porcello's impact growing on Tigers' starry staff
- Tigers minor league report: Justin not only Verlander making name for himself in system
- New Tigers farmhand J.D. Martinez shows off his power at Toledo
- UAW drops VW vote challenge
- Four charged in Utash beating in Detroit expected in court today
- Tigers' bullpen might be better than first believed
- Reports: Timberwolves interested in Tom Izzo to replace Rick Adelman
- Former Pistons executive Scott Perry could be ready for his shot as general manager
- Bruins take advantage of Red Wings' mistakes
- Four possible Pistons GM candidates with local ties
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘Pie Guys’ by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
Two local musicians think they have an answer to their economic dilemma: play for love, bake pie for profit. They have begun to be referred to around town, with heartfelt affection, as The Pie Guys.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.