Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'Pie Guys' by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Michigan adds recruit Muhammad Ali Abdur-Rahkman to 2014 class
- Why do you care how much money Matthew Stafford makes?
- Bruins' Milan Lucic sorry for dirty play to Wings' Danny DeKeyser, fined $5K
- Max Scherzer keeps cool as Tigers snap skid in Angels series
- Nationals star Bryce Harper benched for poor hustle in loss to Cardinals
- Former Piston Adrian Dantley calls Isiah Thomas 'con man' in radio interview
- Schedule could prevent Tigers from attracting 3 million fans
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email
- Red Wings expect Game 1's tight style of play to set tone for series
- Small plane crashes in Michigan field, killing 2
- Dan Dierdorf and Jim Brandstatter weigh in on their history at Michigan
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘Pie Guys’ by day, musicians by night: Paying the bills, deliciously
Two local musicians think they have an answer to their economic dilemma: play for love, bake pie for profit. They have begun to be referred to around town, with heartfelt affection, as The Pie Guys.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.