Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'Diner en Blanc' in Detroit a true French original
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Meltdowns in almost all areas of the game push Tigers outside of playoff picture
- Sophomore receiver Csont'e York kicked off Michigan football team
- Big gap in Peters, Land tax rates
- Detroit schools plan 10 percent pay cuts, closings
- Birmingham enjoys buzz of new downtown activity
- Former U-D Jesuit back George Winn making noise with the Lions
- A dream in disrepair
- Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller injured in practice
- Cornerback Rashean Mathis wants to go out a winner, and the Lions love it
- Is Tigers' Miguel Cabrera having a bad year, or just an odd year?
- Ice-cold bucket of water turns out to be a red-hot fundraising idea
- It took awhile, but Mylan Hicks finally opening some eyes at Michigan State
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘Diner en Blanc’ in Detroit a true French original
Detroit recently held its second annual Dîner en Blanc, modeled on the Paris White Dinner. The invitations come from an unknown source give a date and time, but said the locations would be revealed
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.