Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'Diner en Blanc' in Detroit a true French original
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- One of Shinola's Detroit clocks vandalized shortly after unveiling
- Authorities: Girlfriend bites off piece of man's ear in Macomb Twp.
- William Clay Ford's wife, Martha, takes over as Lions owner
- Missing Kalamazoo doctor mystery grows; tweets show she doubted sanity
- Detroit man shoots at intruders, killing one in latest home invasion
- Big-armed 4-star Brandon Wimbush among Michigan's 2015 QB targets
- Man fatally shot by off-duty Border Patrol agent after card game in Detroit
- Left-handed hitting Tyler Collins makes Tigers take notice
- Wolverines jump to No. 8, Spartans stay at No. 22 in AP poll
- Obamacare will cost Gary Peters
- Trading Rick Porcello wouldn't make any sense for Tigers now
- Driver in wintry spinout in Warren makes deal: $175 fine, but no points
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘Diner en Blanc’ in Detroit a true French original
Detroit recently held its second annual Dîner en Blanc, modeled on the Paris White Dinner. The invitations come from an unknown source give a date and time, but said the locations would be revealed
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.