Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'Diner en Blanc' in Detroit a true French original
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Cost of Rose Bowl trip daunting
- Tigers reshape themselves into fleet-footed outfit
- Convicted ex-Mayor Kilpatrick ordered to pay Detroit $4.6M in restitution
- Rajai Davis swipes bases, swings well against lefties
- Detroit to hire help to get disorganized bus fare counting on track
- Lions' path to division title is clear: Just win
- Howes: Team player to drive carmaker's future
- Lopsided loss to Timberwolves exposes Pistons' shortcomings
- Witness: Madoff wept as he revealed his empire was fraud
- Josh Katzenstein handicaps NFC North title chase
- Healthy Andy Dirks is getting another shot in Tigers' lineup
- New GM chairman has 'rich set of experiences'
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘Diner en Blanc’ in Detroit a true French original
Detroit recently held its second annual Dîner en Blanc, modeled on the Paris White Dinner. The invitations come from an unknown source give a date and time, but said the locations would be revealed
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.