Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'Diner en Blanc' in Detroit a true French original
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Brooklyn, N.Y., man arrested in 3 Michigan bank robberies after Facebook posting
- Feds' photos reveal Bobby Ferguson's private world
- Tigers GM Dave Dombrowski on the prowl for Andy Dirks' replacement
- Blaze burns through Heidelberg Project's 'Party Animal House'
- Big-armed 4-star Brandon Wimbush among Michigan's 2015 QB targets
- Detroit cop charged in sex assault of 911 caller
- Grandville High hockey player dies in sleep from enlarged heart
- David Legwand scores, Red Wings pummel Devils with seven goals
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- After nearly transferring, Jordan Morgan now satisfied with Michigan career
- In photos: Lions free agents, and their chances of staying
- Life of Pontiac woman probed in push to identify mummified remains
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘Diner en Blanc’ in Detroit a true French original
Detroit recently held its second annual Dîner en Blanc, modeled on the Paris White Dinner. The invitations come from an unknown source give a date and time, but said the locations would be revealed
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.