Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
Artists' skateboard park enlivens Detroit neighborhood
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Michigan State rises to the occasion, top of Big Ten
- Police disperse East Lansing crowds after MSU win
- Denicos Allen's takedown on fourth-and-2 will live in Michigan State lore
- Michigan State knocks off Ohio State for Big Ten title, Rose Bowl berth
- Finley: Pension funds too big to fail?
- Michigan State offense delivers victory
- Michigan State ruins Ohio State's BCS dreams
- Pistons reach .500 after winning fourth straight
- Robinson Cano's 10-year, $240M contract underscores folly of baseball free agency
- Plane in crash that killed Michigan professor had history of engine trouble
- Pistons' game-leading scorer Brandon Jennings keeps his teammates in the loop
- Lions know stopping RB LeSean McCoy key to beating Eagles
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Artists’ skateboard park enlivens Detroit neighborhood
Detroit — The city has been a magnet for artists these last few years, and it's hard to argue they've not had an effect on the visual landscape. From giant murals popping up on walls around
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.