Donna Terek: Donna's Detroit
'It's a party... and everyone's invited': DSO bassist brings classical music to the masses
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Walled Lake man killed in neighbors' dispute over dog
- One writer's Hall of Fame ballot is a true shaggy dog story
- Detroit tax appeals reveal stark imbalance
- Don't affix toe tag yet: Playoffs - albeit slim - still a possibility for Lions
- U.S. foresees gas-powered vehicles dominating through 2040
- Target: 40M accounts may be involved in breach; Secret Service investigating
- Duggan's attorney to oversee Detroit development
- Saving Detroit with goats and grit
- Michigan State's Damion Terry growing 'as a quarterback and a leader'
- Brandon Jennings' torrid shooting carries Pistons to second straight road victory
- MDOT announces 103 new construction projects
- GM will beef up SUV security to combat thieves
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
‘It’s a party... and everyone’s invited’: DSO bassist brings classical music to the masses
On a typical night at the Cadieux Café on the city’s east side, people come for the Belgian-style mussels, feather bowling and live rock or jazz. But recently there’s been a new addition to the
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.