Chris McCosky's Four Downs: Challenge rule needs to be modified
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Rick Porcello back on track, Tigers trump Royals
- Saturday's Tigers-Royals: Hunter triple, Avila single puts Detroit up 2-0
- If Lions want dominating 'D,' Ziggy Ansah will have to turn up pressure
- Can the 2015 Buick Enclave still turn heads?
- Detroit residents fight to stay in homes they say they own, but developer is trying to sell
- Top 10 films of 2014 - so far
- Novi homeowners throw grand backyard fete every year
- Is Matthew Stafford the answer for Lions? Pro Football Talk isn't convinced
- Player-by-player, here are biggest moves in NBA free agency so far
- Hundreds of mourners say goodbye to Inkster toddler
- Tigers expect Victor Martinez to return for first game after All-Star break
- Host Brazil booed loudly after 3-0 loss to Dutch in World Cup consolation match
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Chris McCosky’s Four Downs: Challenge rule needs to be modified
The NFL decided to penalize coaches for throwing a challenge flag on turnovers and scores to avoid delay of games and to prevent coaches from trying to show up referees. What they didn't factor in
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.