Chris McCosky's Four Downs: Challenge rule needs to be modified
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Tigers' Dave Dombrowski still has dealing to do
- Apparent signing of closer Joe Nathan solidifies Tigers' most vexing area
- Big Ten title game isn't all about Ohio State -- just ask Spartans
- Detroit pensions fair game as bankruptcy begins
- Novi judge under scrutiny for dismissing cases when prosecutors aren't there
- Detroit-bought art at DIA worth as much as $870 million
- Doug Fister has 'world of mixed emotions' about leaving Tigers for Nationals
- 'Consensual deal' in Detroit bankruptcy going to take epic horse trading
- Rested Lions CB Chris Houston is itchin' for return vs. Eagles
- Lynn Henning projects Tigers' pitching staff for 2014
- 2 skydivers dead after colliding during jump in Arizona
- Lions still have faith in David Akers; Ziggy Ansah a top rookie candidate
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Chris McCosky’s Four Downs: Challenge rule needs to be modified
The NFL decided to penalize coaches for throwing a challenge flag on turnovers and scores to avoid delay of games and to prevent coaches from trying to show up referees. What they didn't factor in
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.