Chris McCosky's Four Downs: Challenge rule needs to be modified
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- End appears near for reeling Red Wings
- Matthew Stafford certain Lions' offense will remain aggressive under new staff
- Tigers backup catcher Bryan Holaday draws rave reviews
- Chris McCosky's game-by-game Lions predictions
- Tigers far from perfect, but again they do enough to win
- Red Wings can't hold early lead, face possible elimination Saturday
- Michigan mom 'at wit's end' charged with trying to kill teen with autism
- 33 current, former Detroit employees charged with unemployment fraud
- Henrik Zetterberg's return provides lift for Red Wings, but it's not enough
- Controversial call seals Tigers' victory; White Sox haven't filed protest
- Lions' Golden Tate, Matthew Stafford working on communication skills
- Cornerback prospect Justin Gilbert on Lions visit: It 'felt like home'
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Chris McCosky’s Four Downs: Challenge rule needs to be modified
The NFL decided to penalize coaches for throwing a challenge flag on turnovers and scores to avoid delay of games and to prevent coaches from trying to show up referees. What they didn't factor in
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.