Chris McCosky's Four Downs: Challenge rule needs to be modified
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Source: Brandon Pettigrew choosing between Lions, Jets, Raiders
- Nate Robertson, member of '06 Tigers rotation, back in camp as a reliever
- Safety James Ihedigbo likes Lions, will discuss Lions' offer with wife
- VW workers file suit to block 'further collusion' between UAW, automaker
- Dexter cancer victim: I'm not lying about Obamacare
- DE Darryl Tapp to sign with Lions
- Selfridge bolsters security after body found on grounds
- Obama signs measure protecting Sleeping Bear Dunes
- I-94 in Harper Woods reopened after fatal crash involving garbage truck
- Willie Young leaves Lions to sign 3-year deal with Bears
- Drew Smyly roughed up in Tigers' loss to Marlins
- Class clash: Audi A4 vs. Ford Fusion Titanium
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Chris McCosky’s Four Downs: Challenge rule needs to be modified
The NFL decided to penalize coaches for throwing a challenge flag on turnovers and scores to avoid delay of games and to prevent coaches from trying to show up referees. What they didn't factor in
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.