Chris McCosky's Four Downs: Challenge rule needs to be modified
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- 2015 Mustang: A makeover with muscle
- Tigers' Miguel Cabrera moving to first; Joaquin Benoit not expected back
- Fired-up Dave Dombrowski: Tigers did their 'homework' on Doug Fister deal
- Detroit anchorman Mort Crim inspired Ferrell's Ron Burgundy
- New Tiger Joe Nathan's goal is to win World Series: 'That's why I'm here'
- Opportunistic Pistons topple Bucks for third win in a row
- North Carolina topples No. 1 Michigan State
- Ford to reveal next-generation Mustang on Dec. 5
- Detroit pension funds seek direct appeal of bankruptcy ruling
- Flyers ambush Red Wings with third-period outburst
- Tigers' Dave Dombrowski still has dealing to do
- Big Ten title game isn't all about Ohio State - just ask Spartans
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Chris McCosky’s Four Downs: Challenge rule needs to be modified
The NFL decided to penalize coaches for throwing a challenge flag on turnovers and scores to avoid delay of games and to prevent coaches from trying to show up referees. What they didn't factor in
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.