Chris McCosky's Four Downs: Challenge rule needs to be modified
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Red Wings grind their way to shootout win over Oilers
- Michigan State cruises past Northwestern
- California teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- Newly signed DE Darryl Tapp pledges Lions are getting 'awesome player'
- Audio: Man says dog 'was going to kill me' after shooting neighbor's pit bull
- Pellet gun killed wolf that fled Isle Royale park
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Ira Township man found dead at Selfridge last seen outside Mount Clemens club
- Michigan offense continues to bail out defense
- Judge dismisses case against Detroit mom who resisted police in standoff
- Tigers lonelier in Fla. spring league since Arizona exodus
- Tigers' Phil Coke finds release point for breaking ball, has best outing of spring
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Chris McCosky’s Four Downs: Challenge rule needs to be modified
The NFL decided to penalize coaches for throwing a challenge flag on turnovers and scores to avoid delay of games and to prevent coaches from trying to show up referees. What they didn't factor in
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.