Chris McCosky's Four Downs: Challenge rule needs to be modified
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Senior moment: Inspired Jordan Morgan leads Michigan in home finale
- Tigers need smarts to balance speed; six-spot seems to suit Austin Jackson
- 'Tsunami' of store closings predicted for U.S. retailers
- Is Legwand-centered line with Franzen, Nyquist answer to Wings' offensive woes?
- Fight outside Pontiac motorcycle club leaves one man wounded
- Brad Ausmus will give Tigers rookie Nick Castellanos time to grow
- Big-armed 4-star Brandon Wimbush among Michigan's 2015 QB targets
- Final demolition of Brewster-Douglass housing complex starts Monday
- Michigan State 'awful' in lopsided Big Ten semifinal loss to Nebraska
- Spartans finally adding some punch to their preseason promise
- Editorial: Politics drives serial Obamacare delays
- Division 1 hockey final: Detroit Catholic Central powers way to 11th state championship
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Chris McCosky’s Four Downs: Challenge rule needs to be modified
The NFL decided to penalize coaches for throwing a challenge flag on turnovers and scores to avoid delay of games and to prevent coaches from trying to show up referees. What they didn't factor in
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.