Tony Paul: At the Winter Meetings
Tigers wouldn't insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Jennifer Moore, former TV news anchor, business reporter, dies of cancer
- Novi homeowners throw grand backyard fete every year
- Gilbert welcomes 'winner' back to Cleveland
- Michigan coaches have positive impact on North Carolina DE Darian Roseboro
- Downtown Detroit revival has rocker ready to roll out
- Friday's Tigers-Royals: Lineups and live tweets
- Judge: Casino tax revenue belongs to Detroit, can't be tapped by creditors
- Gilbert buys Detroit's former Globe Tobacco building on Fort Street
- Birmingham gas station offers classic gas prices for classic cars
- Tigers first-round draft pick Derek Hill shut down with back spasms; he downplays injury
- LeBron's Miami sojourn wasn't a mistake, but reconnection with Cleveland is uplifting
- Pistons set tone for training camp with aggressive, successful summer league
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Tigers wouldn’t insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
According to a report from CBS Sports’ Jon Heyman, the Tigers made an offer to starting pitcher Anibal Sanchez earlier this offseason — to the tune of four years, $48 million.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.