Tony Paul: At the Winter Meetings
Tigers wouldn't insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Does DPS leader's writing send wrong message?
- Relative of Jalen Rose arrested in Farmington Hills, wanted on 36-year-old Texas shooting charge
- U.S. foresees gas-powered vehicles dominating through 2040
- DIA works appraisal: A complicated picture
- Giants lose Victor Cruz to knee surgery ahead of game against Lions
- Lions holding QB Matthew Stafford accountable
- Catching, curiosity shape Brad Ausmus' chops as new Tigers manager
- Review: 'Saving Mr. Banks' offers more sugar than medicine
- Red Wings stop stressing, put an end to slide
- Michigan commitment Jabrill Peppers sets sights on more titles, Charles Woodson's No. 2
- U-M grad kicks up his heels in downtown Detroit to spread Christmas spirit
- Four-star safety Montae Nicholson commits to Michigan State
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Tigers wouldn’t insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
According to a report from CBS Sports’ Jon Heyman, the Tigers made an offer to starting pitcher Anibal Sanchez earlier this offseason — to the tune of four years, $48 million.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.