Tony Paul: At the Winter Meetings
Tigers wouldn't insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Reports: Joba Chamberlain signs with Tigers for one year, $2.5M
- Police: Amtrak train resumes travel after collision with vehicle in Virginia
- Jim Schwartz's job on the line as Lions' playoff hopes teeter
- Michigan hunter survives 7 days in Alaska wilds
- Rajai Davis might get green light in Tigers' new aggressive plan
- Ford to add 5,000 jobs in 2014
- Detroit pension fund approves controversial legal contract
- 2014 Corvette Convertible: Christmas just got merrier
- GM's new CEO pay not yet determined
- Newest Tiger Rajai Davis is happy to have room to run at Comerica
- Lions' respected vet Dylan Gandy has rare ability to lead without starting
- Michigan State's Darqueze Dennard rises to rank of elite defensive back
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Tigers wouldn’t insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
According to a report from CBS Sports’ Jon Heyman, the Tigers made an offer to starting pitcher Anibal Sanchez earlier this offseason — to the tune of four years, $48 million.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.