Tony Paul: At the Winter Meetings
Tigers wouldn't insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Walled Lake man arraigned on open murder charge over dog dispute with neighbor
- What are Detroit's most valuable pieces at the DIA? Christie's lists them
- Walled Lake man killed in neighbors' dispute over dog
- Homeowner bound over on murder charge in McBride death
- U.S. foresees gas-powered vehicles dominating through 2040
- Full list: MDOT announces 103 construction projects
- Don't affix toe tag yet: Playoffs still a (slim) possibility for Lions
- Snyder: State support for DIA fund could help broker settlement
- Jordin Tootoo returns to Red Wings, 'rarin' to go
- One writer's Hall of Fame ballot is a true shaggy dog story
- Michigan State corner Darqueze Dennard would look good in Lions' backfield
- ESPN analyst Todd McShay projects Michigan's Lewan, Michigan State's Dennard as first-round picks
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Tigers wouldn’t insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
According to a report from CBS Sports’ Jon Heyman, the Tigers made an offer to starting pitcher Anibal Sanchez earlier this offseason — to the tune of four years, $48 million.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.