Tony Paul: At the Winter Meetings
Tigers wouldn't insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Tigers head to winter meetings still needing to add players
- Detroit couple opens 1928 Palmer Woods home for holiday tour and soiree
- MSU Spartans eager for next step: Big Ten title, Rose Bowl
- West Bloomfield treasurer's future considered at special Monday meeting
- Livingston sheriff complains of jail overcrowding
- Stauskas, Robinson lead Michigan's rout of Houston Baptist
- Camaro ZL1 is a Mustang-tamer
- Police investigating fatal shooting, robbery in Harper Woods
- Lions' Gunther Cunningham knows the Eagles' offensive tricks
- Player-by-player look at the Tigers' ever-evolving roster
- Carlos Beltran to Yankees caps wild day in baseball
- Versatile Saginaw Heritage star Brian Cole Jr. likes Michigan but keeping options open
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Tigers wouldn’t insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
According to a report from CBS Sports’ Jon Heyman, the Tigers made an offer to starting pitcher Anibal Sanchez earlier this offseason — to the tune of four years, $48 million.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.