Tony Paul: At the Winter Meetings
Tigers wouldn't insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Final demolition of Brewster-Douglass housing complex starts Monday
- Senior moment: Inspired Jordan Morgan leads Michigan in home finale
- Tigers need smarts to balance speed; six-spot seems to suit Austin Jackson
- 'Tsunami' of store closings predicted for U.S. retailers
- Brad Ausmus will give Tigers rookie Nick Castellanos time to grow
- Fight outside Pontiac motorcycle club leaves one man wounded
- Big-armed 4-star Brandon Wimbush among Michigan's 2015 QB targets
- Guyton after Heidelberg fire: 'We're going to be all right'
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Is Legwand-centered line with Franzen, Nyquist answer to Wings' offensive woes?
- Spartans finally adding some punch to their preseason promise
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Tigers wouldn’t insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
According to a report from CBS Sports’ Jon Heyman, the Tigers made an offer to starting pitcher Anibal Sanchez earlier this offseason — to the tune of four years, $48 million.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.