Tony Paul: At the Winter Meetings
Tigers wouldn't insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Tigers' Jose Igleasias says he has stress fractures, vows to play this year
- Nick Franklin, not Stephen Drew, might be Tigers' most appealing option
- GM recalls 1.7M vehicles, takes $300M charge
- Tigers' Justin Verlander edges Max Scherzer for Opening Day start
- Obama announces sanctions against 7 Russian officials
- Poll: Schauer gaining on Snyder in Michigan governor's race
- Girl, 7, shot 6 times saving mom
- Report: Ex-Lions QB Shaun Hill meeting with St. Louis Rams today
- Mick Jagger's girlfriend L'Wren Scott found dead in New York City
- Spartans finally top Wolverines in march to Big Dance
- Free agent Stephen Drew is not the savior in Tigers' thinking
- Detroit News predictions: How far will Michigan State go?
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Tigers wouldn’t insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
According to a report from CBS Sports’ Jon Heyman, the Tigers made an offer to starting pitcher Anibal Sanchez earlier this offseason — to the tune of four years, $48 million.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.