Tony Paul: At the Winter Meetings
Tigers wouldn't insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Tigers' Nick Castellanos relishing return to third base
- Ford takes the wraps off 6th-generation Mustang
- Paul unveils plan for Detroit 'economic freedom zone'
- GM to unveil the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Detroit
- 2015 Mustang: A makeover with muscle
- Dantonio's long hours at Michigan State bring success and comfort
- White House: 189,700 in Michigan will lose unemployment benefits without extension
- What's next for Tigers? It should be locking up Max Scherzer
- In Detroit, there's just no money
- Detroit bankruptcy judge to file written eligibility ruling today
- Downtown Detroit gun thefts draw notice
- Tigers' Miguel Cabrera moving to first; Joaquin Benoit not expected back
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Tigers wouldn’t insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
According to a report from CBS Sports’ Jon Heyman, the Tigers made an offer to starting pitcher Anibal Sanchez earlier this offseason — to the tune of four years, $48 million.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.