Tony Paul: At the Winter Meetings
Tigers wouldn't insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Free agent Stephen Drew is not the savior in Tigers' thinking
- Spartans finally top Wolverines in march to Big Dance
- Detroit area water authority talks hit cutoff
- Undeterred, Michigan focuses on the critical road ahead
- Detroit News predictions: How far will Michigan State go?
- Detroit News predictions: How far will Michigan go?
- Stooges drummer Scott Asheton dies, 'played with meaning'
- Senior citizen beaten to death in Detroit; 3 suspects held
- 2014 men's NCAA Tournament bracket
- Glitches stall 84,000 Medicaid requests in Michigan
- Poll: Schauer gaining on Snyder in Michigan governor's race
- Carjacking ends in fatal crash on Detroit's east side
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Tigers wouldn’t insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
According to a report from CBS Sports’ Jon Heyman, the Tigers made an offer to starting pitcher Anibal Sanchez earlier this offseason — to the tune of four years, $48 million.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.