Tony Paul: At the Winter Meetings
Tigers wouldn't insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- California teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- Ira Township man found dead at Selfridge last seen outside Mount Clemens club
- Jordan Morgan lay-in lifts Michigan over upset-minded Illinois
- Newly signed DE Darryl Tapp pledges Lions are getting 'awesome player'
- Audio: Man says dog 'was going to kill me' after shooting neighbor's pit bull
- Judge dismisses case against Detroit mom who resisted police in standoff
- Pettigrew signs 4-year, $16M deal with Lions
- Michigan State pursues 'special' Indiana QB Tommy Stevens
- Tigers lonelier in Fla. spring league since Arizona exodus
- Tigers unleash 22-hit attack in 12-6 rout of Nationals
- Defiant Chauncey Owens says he's 'no coward,' gets life in prison
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia; 'act of piracy' probed
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Tigers wouldn’t insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
According to a report from CBS Sports’ Jon Heyman, the Tigers made an offer to starting pitcher Anibal Sanchez earlier this offseason — to the tune of four years, $48 million.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.