Tony Paul: At the Winter Meetings
Tigers wouldn't insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Walled Lake man killed in neighbors' dispute over dog
- Live tweets: Follow hearing for slaying of Detroit teen Renisha McBride
- Lions, Schwartz need Stafford now more than ever
- Orr to give Duggan major role in Detroit operations
- Live tweets: Trial over Detroit's $350M deal resumes with tense exchange
- Price of too much wealth
- 'You hate to break up a great party,' Michigan State's Pat Narduzzi says about staying put
- Ford expects profits to fall next year due to restructuring, model launches
- Christie's turns in final report on DIA works
- Double Coverage: Foster, Sharp on Lions' Monday night loss, Matthew Stafford
- Detroit retirees in cities across U.S. worry over possible pension cuts
- Latest Red Wings breakdown 'embarrassing'
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Tigers wouldn’t insult Anibal Sanchez with $56-$60 million offer
According to a report from CBS Sports’ Jon Heyman, the Tigers made an offer to starting pitcher Anibal Sanchez earlier this offseason — to the tune of four years, $48 million.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.