Budd Lynch's graceful presence will be missed at Wings' home opener
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Reports: Rajai Davis might be focus of Tigers' search for left fielder
- Don't count on Team Snyder to aid in Detroit pension rescue
- Tigers weigh their options in left field
- Kwame Kilpatrick could find out today where he'll spend time in prison
- Pistons hope players heed Rasheed Wallace's message
- Max Bullough serves at cornerstone of Michigan State's defensive resurgence
- If Tigers remain idle this week, Andy Dirks is not bad consolation prize
- Businesses in Detroit's Renaissance Center spurn landfill for recycling
- Omar Vizquel soon will meet with new Tigers 3B Nick Castellanos
- 'Disgusted' Tom Izzo calls out MSU students: Celebrate with class
- Michigan State's Pat Narduzzi becomes hot commodity on coaching job market
- End of bailout era: Feds sell final stake in GM
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Budd Lynch’s graceful presence will be missed at Wings’ home opener
His voice provided a visceral link between the team of the Olympia and the team of Joe Louis Arena, reflecting the long historical span of the NHL franchise in Detroit.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.