Budd Lynch's graceful presence will be missed at Wings' home opener
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Tigers' brass unrelenting in chase for Cuban defector Rusney Castillo
- Preparation, discipline are Joe Lombardi's priorities as Lions' offensive coordinator
- Southfield's Malik McDowell in mix to play as MSU freshman
- Selfridge A-10's outlook cloudy as air show approaches
- Reimagining the Detroit riverfront, and beyond
- The exterior of this 1950s Bloomfield Hills ranch house is very unassuming, very plain Jane. You have to wait for the 'WOW' factor until you step inside.
- Lions vs. Jags: 10 things to watch as the starters stay in longer
- Judge dismisses sexual assault charges against Tigers minor league pitcher Evan Reed
- David Price's remarkable 1-hitter wasted as Tigers lose
- Orr increases funds for City Council
- Ford working on Prius rival to meet federal fuel standards
- ESPN analysts: Offensive line, QB Devin Gardner hold keys to Michigan's fate
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Budd Lynch’s graceful presence will be missed at Wings’ home opener
His voice provided a visceral link between the team of the Olympia and the team of Joe Louis Arena, reflecting the long historical span of the NHL franchise in Detroit.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.