Budd Lynch's graceful presence will be missed at Wings' home opener
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Reports: Mikel Leshoure among the Lions' initial cuts
- Lions make cuts to reach 53-man roster
- Devin Funchess, Michigan trample Appalachian State
- No. 1 jersey returns to UM playing field
- Live tweets: UM leads App St. 49-7 in 3rd quarter
- Tigers-White Sox, Game 1 live tweets: Chicago rallies to take lead
- Michigan State looks as good as advertised in blowout victory
- Q&Auto: The design guru behind Caddy's curves
- Detroit may sweeten bankruptcy deal with real estate to persuade creditor to settle
- Detroit police arrest 30 in response to believed gang activity on east side
- Kellen Moore has shown he should be Lions' backup quarterback
- Man, 36, dies after ATV crashes into ravine
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Budd Lynch’s graceful presence will be missed at Wings’ home opener
His voice provided a visceral link between the team of the Olympia and the team of Joe Louis Arena, reflecting the long historical span of the NHL franchise in Detroit.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.