Budd Lynch's graceful presence will be missed at Wings' home opener
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Does DPS leader's writing send wrong message?
- Farmington Hills woman arrested; police say she was on the run for 36 years
- U.S. foresees gas-powered vehicles dominating through 2040
- Red Wings put end to slide with rare overtime win
- Four-star safety Montae Nicholson commits to Michigan State
- What are Detroit's most valuable pieces at the DIA? Christie's lists them
- Man makes holiday video dancing through downtown Detroit streets
- Michigan QB Shane Morris working with starters as Devin Gardner rests
- Conspiracy charges dropped against Detroit contractor Bobby Ferguson
- Wagon wars: Subaru Impreza vs. BMW 328xi
- Walled Lake man killed in neighbors' dispute over dog
- Lions' Calvin Johnson focused on fixing 'physical errors'
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Budd Lynch’s graceful presence will be missed at Wings’ home opener
His voice provided a visceral link between the team of the Olympia and the team of Joe Louis Arena, reflecting the long historical span of the NHL franchise in Detroit.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.