Budd Lynch's graceful presence will be missed at Wings' home opener
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- 2015 Mustang: A makeover with muscle
- Detroit's bankruptcy ruling makes headlines
- Fired-up Dave Dombrowski: Tigers did their 'homework' on Doug Fister deal
- Tigers' Miguel Cabrera moving to first; Joaquin Benoit not expected back
- What's next for Tigers? It should be locking up Max Scherzer
- Ford to reveal next-generation Mustang on Dec. 5
- Mark Dantonio's long hours at Michigan State bring success and comfort
- Downtown Detroit gun thefts draw notice
- Pistons' big men stand tall against Bucks, notch third straight victory
- North Carolina topples No. 1 Michigan State
- Detroit anchorman Mort Crim inspired Ferrell's Ron Burgundy
- DIA estimate buoys bailout chances
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Budd Lynch’s graceful presence will be missed at Wings’ home opener
His voice provided a visceral link between the team of the Olympia and the team of Joe Louis Arena, reflecting the long historical span of the NHL franchise in Detroit.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.