Budd Lynch's graceful presence will be missed at Wings' home opener
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Former Piston Adrian Dantley calls Isiah Thomas 'con man' in radio interview
- Vincent Goodwill's Pistons report card
- Bolger demands Detroit unions give cash in bankruptcy settlement
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- ESPN documentary captures emotions of Pistons' Bad Boys reign
- Friday's Tigers-Angels lineups: Detroit calls up reliever Justin Miller, sends down outfielder Tyler Collins
- Pontiac man, last seen in October, found dead in home
- New GM's talk is getting old
- Live blog: Red Wings vs. Bruins
- SI mock NBA draft: 2 Michigan State players, 3 from Michigan go in first round
- Duggan, Gilbert, Penske among witnesses for Detroit bankruptcy trial
- Fair or Foul: Diamondbacks' lack of luster is not Kirk Gibson's fault
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Budd Lynch’s graceful presence will be missed at Wings’ home opener
His voice provided a visceral link between the team of the Olympia and the team of Joe Louis Arena, reflecting the long historical span of the NHL franchise in Detroit.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.