Budd Lynch's graceful presence will be missed at Wings' home opener
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Matt Kemp? Shin-Soo Choo? No one seemingly out of reach for Tigers
- Tigers' Austin Jackson among top trade targets at winter meetings
- Police arrest 15 in rowdy celebrations after MSU beat Ohio State
- Michigan State's victory over Ohio State redefines program
- Cheerleader lawsuit could quiet Internet
- Eighth blaze at Heidelberg Project destroys Clock House
- Monday breakdown: Weak Ravens could be just the tonic to make Lions feel better
- Flurry of mistakes costs Lions another chance to control destiny
- Wooing of Shin-Soo Choo among intriguing story lines at winter meetings
- Michigan State defensive coordinator Pat Narduzzi to interview for UConn coaching job
- 'Disgusted' Tom Izzo calls out MSU students: Celebrate with class
- WCSX personality Ken Calvert to retire
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Budd Lynch’s graceful presence will be missed at Wings’ home opener
His voice provided a visceral link between the team of the Olympia and the team of Joe Louis Arena, reflecting the long historical span of the NHL franchise in Detroit.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.