Budd Lynch's graceful presence will be missed at Wings' home opener
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Lions, Suh far apart, but not parting ways - yet
- Common complaint for Detroit's M-1 Rail: It doesn't go far enough
- Devin Gardner improves practice habits with tips from Tom Brady, Peyton Manning
- Michigan State will use its status as Big Ten's 'second-best'
- Coast Guard to continue attempts to right grounded freighter on Lake St. Clair
- Inconsistent hitting has cost Tigers since the All-Star break
- Jack White in full control of hometown show at Fox
- Beaumont turns to 'kindness curriculum' as schools target doctor shortage
- Freighter that went aground in Lake St. Clair refloated
- Tigers should not pay any price in mission to win now
- Daniel Howes: Culture overhaul is up to GM insiders
- 'Little brother' comment still irks Michigan State, Connor Cook says
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Budd Lynch’s graceful presence will be missed at Wings’ home opener
His voice provided a visceral link between the team of the Olympia and the team of Joe Louis Arena, reflecting the long historical span of the NHL franchise in Detroit.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.