Budd Lynch's graceful presence will be missed at Wings' home opener
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Hearing set for man charged with killing referee
- Star witness against Kwame Kilpatrick given 100 years to repay taxes
- WXYZ's Rexroth upbeat following surgery to remove eye
- The Dodge Grand Caravan is dead, long live the Grand Caravan
- J.D. Martinez showing Tigers he's got the write stuff
- Police seize exotic animals after aardvark spotted in Warren
- Friends shocked as upscale hooker charged in OD death of Google exec
- 10 tasty spots around town to find frozen custard
- Calvin Johnson: Lions are poised for serious run at Super Bowl
- Detroit man who apologized for mob attack gets 1-year sentence
- Tigers closer Joe Nathan finds it's a game of inches
- Lions stuck at No. 21 in ESPN's Future Power Rankings
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Budd Lynch’s graceful presence will be missed at Wings’ home opener
His voice provided a visceral link between the team of the Olympia and the team of Joe Louis Arena, reflecting the long historical span of the NHL franchise in Detroit.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.