Budd Lynch's graceful presence will be missed at Wings' home opener
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Reports: Joba Chamberlain signs with Tigers for one year, $2.5M
- Michigan hunter survives 7 days in Alaska wilds
- Jim Schwartz's job on the line as Lions' playoff hopes teeter
- Detroit woman gets life sentence in death of elderly benefactor
- Police: Amtrak train resumes travel after collision with vehicle in Virginia
- Rajai Davis might get green light in Tigers' new aggressive plan
- Ford to add 5,000 jobs in 2014
- N. Korea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Peruvian developer makes final payment to buy Packard Plant
- Detroit pension fund approves controversial legal contract
- 2014 Corvette Convertible: Christmas just got merrier
- Lions' respected vet Dylan Gandy has rare ability to lead without starting
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Budd Lynch’s graceful presence will be missed at Wings’ home opener
His voice provided a visceral link between the team of the Olympia and the team of Joe Louis Arena, reflecting the long historical span of the NHL franchise in Detroit.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.