Budd Lynch's graceful presence will be missed at Wings' home opener
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Manchester United vs. Real Madrid: 10 things to watch
- Players stunned as deal's drama unfolds before them
- Tigers pay price for 3 Cy Young winners in arms race
- Thursday's NFL roundup: Ravens' Ray Rice sorry for now-wife's assault
- Five keys to blockbuster deal: Added ace gives Tigers playoff edge
- Life goes on around body found frozen in vacant Detroit warehouse
- Coaching trio tweaks Matthew Stafford's game
- Five questions on David Price trade: Who plays in center field?
- Dog owners face murder charges in Livonia jogger's death
- Fiat leaving Italy amid Chrysler merger's global aspirations
- Suddenly, Tigers' Rajai Davis finds himself center of attention
- Tigers' huge trade for David Price comes at huge cost
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Budd Lynch’s graceful presence will be missed at Wings’ home opener
His voice provided a visceral link between the team of the Olympia and the team of Joe Louis Arena, reflecting the long historical span of the NHL franchise in Detroit.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.