St. Cece's Pub in Corktown, where Baile Corcaigh restaurant once was, often hosts pop-up dinners on Tuesday nights. Tonight check out the cuisine of Ann Arbor-based caterers Righteous Rojo. They will serve up an a la carte menu including buttermilk biscuits, fried bologna, charred carrots, chitarra noodles and steamed mussels. Prices range $5-$12 and there are many vegetarian options. Dinner service will run 5-11:30 p.m. St. Cece's is at 1426 Bagley St. in Detroit. Call (313) 962-2121.
Dinner pops up at Corktown Pub
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Charles Woodson 'open' to playing for Lions, if money's right
- Powerball jackpot hits $600M, leaves lottery players dreaming
- Tigers' Rick Porcello holds Rangers in check
- After a little rest, don't count Red Wings out yet
- Detroit EM weighs options after pension trustees go to Hawaii
- Tigers manager Jim Leyland trusts Justin Verlander's prowess
- Michigan growers bracing for a stink bug invasion
- Ex-Michigan center Steve Everitt calls Kirk Cousins' 2011 comments 'ridiculous'
- 'Drew & Mike' sign off at WRIF
- Car condos proposed for former General Motors site in Pontiac
- St. Clair Shores nun confronting death inspires others to seize the day
- Former Michigan star Trey Burke expects to play big in NBA
- What's going on? Check the Events Calendar first!
- What's playing? Check the Movie Finder for details
- Leaving town? For listings of Michigan events and attractions, historic sites, recreational sports and family fun, browse www.michigan.org
- BBQ? Check the Recipe Box for ideas
- Dining out? Search the Restaurant Finder, sortable by cuisine or location
- Camping? State camp sites, reservations
- Current weather conditions, extended forecast, for any city
- Traffic and construction updates from MDOT: Road alerts, lane closures, traffic cams
- Projects under construction, from MDOT
- Current lane closures and detours, from MDOT
- Oakland County real-time traffic map, from the county's road commision: Freeway speeds, congestion, roadwork, camera snapshots
- Bridges, borders and ferries news from MDOT
- Delta flights' status
- Check status of any flight
- Airport delays
Dinner pops up at Corktown Pub
St. Cece's Pub in Corktown, where Baile Corcaigh restaurant once was, often hosts pop-up dinners on Tuesday nights. Tonight check out the cuisine of Ann Arbor-based caterers Righteous Rojo. They will
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.