NHL.com says Detroit Red Wings will move to the Eastern Conference next season as NHL's Board of Governors approves realignment plan.
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
About The Detroit News
- Your guide to The Detroit News
- Contact The Detroit News
- The Detroit News on Twitter: How to find us
- Subscribe/customer service
- Advertise with The Detroit News
- Tell us about errors
- Send us your news tips
- Send us a press release
- Send a letter to the editor or commentary
- List your events or venues
- Request use of Detroit News material
- Obtain published articles & images
- Tigers' Rick Porcello holds Rangers in check
- Charles Woodson 'open' to playing for Lions, if money's right
- Detroit EM weighs options after pension trustees go to Hawaii
- Michigan growers bracing for a stink bug invasion
- After a little rest, don't count Red Wings out yet
- Car condos proposed for former General Motors site in Pontiac
- Emails show Snyder aides aware of 'skunk works' group
- Ex-Michigan center Steve Everitt calls Kirk Cousins' 2011 comments 'ridiculous'
- Aussie travels the world searching for Tucker cars
- 'Drew & Mike' sign off at WRIF
- Michigan community reels as woman faces fraud charges for cancer claim
- Golf course home fits couple to a tee
More from The Detroit News
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.