Justin Abdelkader's hit deals Red Wings far bigger blow
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Cost of Rose Bowl trip daunting
- Rajai Davis swipes bases, swings well against lefties
- Detroit EM Orr previews bankruptcy strategy
- Tigers reshape themselves into fleet-footed outfit
- Lions' path to division title is clear: Just win
- Right-to-work law anniversary stirs debate about Snyder's image
- Detroit to hire help to get disorganized bus fare counting on track
- Josh Katzenstein handicaps NFC North title chase
- Healthy Andy Dirks is getting another shot in Tigers' lineup
- 6,847 Michiganians enroll in HealthCare.gov plans
- First female auto CEO signals future is now
- Canada's postal service to phase out home delivery
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Justin Abdelkaderís hit deals Red Wings far bigger blow
One hit changed this game and might have changed this series. Abdelkader was given a five-minute penalty and kicked out, and faces a possible suspension for clobbering defenseman Toni Lydman.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.