Justin Abdelkader's hit deals Red Wings far bigger blow
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- What are Detroit's most valuable pieces at the DIA? Christie's lists them
- Walled Lake man arraigned on open murder charge over dog dispute with neighbor
- U.S. foresees gas-powered vehicles dominating through 2040
- Walled Lake man killed in neighbors' dispute over dog
- Four-star prospect Montae Nicholson commits to Michigan State
- ESPN analyst Todd McShay projects Michigan's Lewan, Michigan State's Dennard as first-round picks
- Homeowner bound over on murder charge in McBride death
- Michigan State corner Darqueze Dennard would look good in Lions' backfield
- Snyder: State support for DIA fund could help broker settlement
- Lions' Calvin Johnson focused on fixing 'physical errors'
- Lions' odds are 11-4 to win NFC North, make playoffs
- One writer's Hall of Fame ballot is a true shaggy dog story
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Justin Abdelkaderís hit deals Red Wings far bigger blow
One hit changed this game and might have changed this series. Abdelkader was given a five-minute penalty and kicked out, and faces a possible suspension for clobbering defenseman Toni Lydman.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.