Justin Abdelkader's hit deals Red Wings far bigger blow
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- U.S. foresees gas-powered vehicles dominating through 2040
- What are Detroit's most valuable pieces at the DIA? Christie's lists them
- Four-star safety Montae Nicholson commits to Michigan State
- Walled Lake man killed in neighbors' dispute over dog
- Conspiracy charges dropped against Detroit contractor Bobby Ferguson
- Man makes holiday video dancing through downtown Detroit streets
- Lions' Calvin Johnson focused on fixing 'physical errors'
- Land swap deal next step for proposed Detroit entertainment district
- ESPN analyst Todd McShay projects Michigan's Lewan, Michigan State's Dennard as first-round picks
- Ford: About 35K retirees accept lump-sum pension buyout offers
- Michigan State corner Darqueze Dennard would look good in Lions' backfield
- Wagon wars: Subaru Impreza vs. BMW 328xi
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Justin Abdelkader’s hit deals Red Wings far bigger blow
One hit changed this game and might have changed this series. Abdelkader was given a five-minute penalty and kicked out, and faces a possible suspension for clobbering defenseman Toni Lydman.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.