Justin Abdelkader's hit deals Red Wings far bigger blow
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Sources: Pistons land free agents Caron Butler, D.J. Augustin
- WSU student killed in crash on Detroit's west side; 1 other injured
- Saying goodbye after 35 years of writing about great athletes and coaches
- Futures All-Star Jake Thompson feels he's 'not that far away' from joining Tigers
- Hatchet-wielding man attacks off-duty Detroit cop at church
- Greg Monroe's return to Pistons is no sure thing
- Detroit looks to lure successful ex-Detroiters back for business growth
- Column: This time, let Israel finish job
- Tigers minor league report: 1B Jordan Lennerton perking up at the plate in Toledo
- VW to build new mid-size SUV in Tennessee
- Bergdahl returned to regular Army duty
- Can the 2015 Buick Enclave still turn heads?
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Justin Abdelkader’s hit deals Red Wings far bigger blow
One hit changed this game and might have changed this series. Abdelkader was given a five-minute penalty and kicked out, and faces a possible suspension for clobbering defenseman Toni Lydman.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.