Justin Abdelkader's hit deals Red Wings far bigger blow
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Lions do substantive work without working a deal with Suh, what next?
- Michigan reaches Big Ten title game, will face Michigan State-Wisconsin winner
- Kevin Spacey responds to Toronto mayor attack
- Ian Kinsler homers twice as Tigers pile on offense against Astros
- Police: Man, woman die in Detroit hit-and-run
- California woman, no longer a fugitive, set free
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Nick Castellanos easing Tigers fans' fears with hot spring at plate
- Ignition switch recall engulfs GM
- Live blog: Michigan vs. Ohio State
- Tigers' Phil Coke finds release point for breaking ball, has best outing of spring
- Loyer believes Pistons' bigs Monroe, Drummond, Smith can be effective together
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Justin Abdelkaderís hit deals Red Wings far bigger blow
One hit changed this game and might have changed this series. Abdelkader was given a five-minute penalty and kicked out, and faces a possible suspension for clobbering defenseman Toni Lydman.
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.