Red Wings' Damien Brunner gets last laugh with redemptive winner
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Here are 5 possible candidates to replace Joe Dumars
- Barra: Head of human resources, communications have left GM
- Angelique S. Chengelis predicts Michigan's season-opening starters
- OSU's Braxton Miller trash-talking on Twitter with U-M over spring game attendance
- Metro Detroit could go from 70s to snow; strong winds knock out power
- Joe Dumars ran out of winning moves and, finally, out of time
- Bad blood cited between GM, ignition switch supplier Delphi
- Ted Kulfan breaks down key Bruins players
- Tigers like the 'baseball savvy' displayed by Erie SS Eugenio Suarez
- It's official: Joe Dumars out as Pistons president
- Tigers minor league report: OF Ezequiel Carrera swinging hot bat at Toledo
- Red Wings playoff preview: 10 things to know about the Bruins
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Red Wings’ Damien Brunner gets last laugh with redemptive winner
Brunner’s redemption song began as more of a catcall. Or a punchline. But it ended Monday night with the beautiful sound of a horn — and the happy screams of his teammates — as the Red Wings’
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.