Red Wings' Damien Brunner gets last laugh with redemptive winner
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Player-by-player look at the Tigers' ever-evolving roster
- Versatile Saginaw Heritage star Brian Cole Jr. likes Michigan but keeping options open
- Free agents break bank: Robinson Cano to Mariners for 10 years, $240M; never met with Tigers
- Detroit couple opens 1928 Palmer Woods home for holiday tour and soiree
- Paul: Economic plan would be '$1.3B stimulus for Detroit'
- Suburbs balk at Orr's water deal
- 1 child killed, another hurt in suspected arson in northwest Detroit
- Ohio State's Marcus Hall will not start vs. Michigan State in Big Ten title game
- For Lions' Joique Bell, long journey back to Detroit was worth it
- Libyan students say slain teacher who grew up in Warren inspired them
- MSU fans from across country converging in Indy to cheer Spartans to Big Ten title
- NFL fines Lions' DeAndre Levy $15,750 for hit on Packers' Ryan Taylor
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Red Wings’ Damien Brunner gets last laugh with redemptive winner
Brunner’s redemption song began as more of a catcall. Or a punchline. But it ended Monday night with the beautiful sound of a horn — and the happy screams of his teammates — as the Red Wings’
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.